Saturday, January 31, 2009

R U CONNECTED?

Are we more connected with blogs and websites and twitter and cell phones and facebook and texting? Or less? If you read a blog, then you know more than if you didn't, but less than face to face time. But you can't see everyone you know everyday. I don't see my cousin, won't for years, but I read her blog daily so I know her, about her life, her kids.

Maybe sometimes we know more about people from online connections than we need to.

But I'm still not getting a Facebook. And I still screen my calls.

In August, you won't see us every day unless you are in UKRAINE!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think that if you use social media properly, then you are more connected. I encourage you to check out facebook. I was scared and it was really weird but I now am reconnected with so many friends from different eras of my life and it's really really cool. Also, living in Ukraine, cough cough, (you will be I am assuming) this is a great way to stay connected with friends in the states! :) Good luck with your moving plans!